The Easy Way to Learn Quarn
Memorizing the Quran is a difficult task but one that has been made easy upon us by Allah! Those who have undertaken this journey have realized and suggested ways to make this task easier. Here are 8 practical steps that greatly aid in memorizing the Quran and have been suggested by those who have successfully memorized the Quran:
1) Sincerity. The principal matter you should focus on even before adapting any piece of the Qur'an is your expectation (recollect - great aims have great results). Ensure that your goal is exclusively to acquire the sake of Allah, and that with His heavenly benevolence, you will be remunerated in the Hereafter in sha Allah. In the event that you are remembering the Qur'an so you can get the title 'Hafiz' and be regarded in the public arena's eyes, at that point this demonstration of retaining the Qur'an will hurt you as opposed to benefit you in any way. So right your aim and over the span of retaining the Qur'an, keep on reminding yourself that you are doing this to please Allah.
2) Consistency. The all the more as often as possible you retain, the less demanding it moves toward becoming. It is fundamental to be predictable, and not to skip even one day. There is no end of the week in revere. The absolute minimum that one ought to retain is no less than 3 lines, 5 is more perfect. In the event that you are steady, inshAllah, you will have the capacity to take in a page and from that point two pages every day. It is likewise suggested that one joins a class with different understudies to accumulate to remember the Qur'an and where an educator is available to tune in to your retained recitation. Being in this condition helps from multiple points of view; it will keep you on track and propel you when Shaitaan tries to lead you off track.
The Quran digital Speaker is a great way to easily retain listening & learn the Quran.
3) Have a timetable and tail it. Record reasonable circumstances for you when you can take a seat to remember. It is desirable over sit at Fajr when you alert for Salah, as right now your brain is crisp making it simpler to learn. Likewise, you are beginning your day with the favored deed of recounting the heavenly book of Allah so sha Allah, your activities too will be honored for the day to come.
4) Environment. Have a separated place to go to and retain in a place that is peaceful. You can't retain appropriately with diversions, so kill every one of your gadgets (like PDAs & Cell-Phone).
5) Encircle yourself with recitation: tune in to the Qur'an. Before you begin to remember, tune in to what you are going to retain. (see here the best assets to enable you to retain)
6) Retain the importance: repeat, again and again. It is simply dull recitation or potentially listening that will retain. read the interpretation before you begin and attempt to coordinate the Arabic words with their implications.
The New HD Quality Sound Speaker is a Great Way to Easily Learn the Quran. Extensive Collection of Quran Recitations, Translations, Tafseer, and more. Digital Display Allows Easy Navigating and Selecting Desired Reciter, Surah, and Translations. New Features Include Method of Salah, Duas for Hajj and 40 Hadith.
7) Discuss what you've retained in salah. It is to a great degree important to realize that while being a Hafiz has many advantages and rewards, it is a grave sin to remember a part of the Qur'an and afterward to overlook it. To prevent this from happening, keep reexamining late entries you have learned. Likewise, overhaul from the earliest starting point with the goal that while you are learning ahead you bear in mind the initial segments.
8) Try not to jump around. Be predictable. Try not to attempt to go to another surah on the off chance that you think that its troublesome and adhere to the request. That way, you will have the fulfillment of having finished a juz instead of abandoning a few bits all over. Taking in the Qur'an in the request it is will give you the fulfillment. This will drive you forward and help you, in general, finishing the Qur'an retention.
InshAllah, you will be able to be huffadh in 5-6 years.